Sunday, November 14, 2010

I get so weak in the KNEES

If its true what Robert Deniro said in a Bronx Tale about you only get three loves in a lifetime then I have exhausted mine thus the reason why I write because I cant stop loving that. I know it is my way of making music and I never knew until like ten years ago and I just kept on practicing. Now words sound out rhythmically when I put them down and I get chills when I read them back to myself. Thats how love should make you feel..they are carefully chosen or just spewed from some emotional center. Thats whats going on right now...spewing from an emotional center because I am feeling myself right now and I aint on nobodies e pill.
Hell today I am writing rhythmically trying to stay on task since I have a writers circle forming at my home by the bay tomorrow. When I went to Hampton it was the Home by the Sea and extension of me...I love Virginia its for lovers.

Thats where i first made love but this story aint about that it is about the love child that was born, the sacrifice and regaining life finding your greatest potential through it all without need needing or the dependency. I got it today! I am so spurred with creativity that little lag I had earlier in the week is gone. So I am blogging daily, journaling personally and creating that outline to form into that synopsis and giving attention to my first love because it was my first love who told me to write. Guess who? Im writing baby Im writing...this love letter to my love.

Oh life is a wonderful metaphor and I love critics now because I used to hate them but now I know how to deal with it. Correctively, dont ever feel like you cant when you can...Iknow that you can because all you have to do is believe and also enhance but am I getting off track it is like being timid with love. Scared to love to dive right in like most men are not women though so we sacrifice more than they do...thats a theme but we aint talking about that right now...we are talking about writing right now and that is what we will be doing constantly. Paint yourself out the corner and so glad I chose to get out of my box and explore the world taking that change to love and be FREE! For REAL DOE!!!!

Love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment