Saturday, November 13, 2010

Whoa!!

I have been watching some film now....I dont know if I can actually stop watching at this point at the speed I am going. I am reading critics and watching all types of genres and things. It is fun I must say. Animation has been quite amusing and even cartoons are the greatest right about now. I have to write about these things and learn some more constantly. I am doing all this to just write. I have plenty of ideas as I organize my thoughts daily, a note here a conversation here. I have to journal those things we talk about. You must know they make for great scene stories. I used to not even listen, how arrogant of me. I didnt know what the fck people were talking about. I do now, there issues and sometimes it is an enlightening conversation or uplifting even. When do you tune out from childhood.

I know this I definitely tuned out but I am tuned in now. Listening to everything so beware. I might just hear you from far away. I am trying to telepathically listen to all your brain waves because everything you say really does matter. WE must know that all of us are really truly connected and can make use of each other in some way shape or form. That is why I am trying to form this film and get it all done in one big spill. I can dig it! My friends are busy I see doing all the great things that they do and I am so proud we are an inspiration. That was a shout out!

...now what was the last thing I watched. Oh Pocahontas it definitely supports the the hegomony mainstream. I found some research material that supports that and as I was watching it it definitely was a retelling of history. Disney tends to do that retell history in a romanticized, fictitous sing songy kind of way. Kids just watch and parents just feed it. I tend to dialogue thereafter but with my girl I am letting her live in an imaginary world, until she asks those questions. Naturally she wants to protect the earth and not conquer it. I just couldnt believe this one was so blatant information against the Native Americans. They have very little justice in this film or Brother Bear, well of course Brother Bear is just about the Bears. Pocahontas is just about the colonizers and their redemption.

You know what I prefer the Incredibles!

No comments:

Post a Comment