Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Its not you I dont trust darling its your private thoughts that give me pause"

Well...I been chugging along and last night I just had to stop. I couldnt get out another idea because my character was just not ready to move. As the writer I just have to be there, you know. I mean ready with my computer, paper, pencil and or pen. I have to time mangage and do all my mental and physical exercises so everything runs succintly. I have to stay on the grind stone all the time and be very exact with everything. But they say more than every thing prepare by knowing your character and know their story. I been picking up players all along. Found a real good one yesterday a deceptive one. I was hating the thought but she adds insight and thought provoking shit. I hate her actually but someone will love her.

Next so she is going to gain success through media. Success or fame which one should it be I cant decide. I am happy with success but its somethign about fame that is enticing. I just have to have...It is definitely power but who really wants to deal with that. It just calls though so I have to decide by the end if my character will have fame. More than likely she will. I could see her famous. SHe just better get what she deserves thats all Imma say. Will there be someone significant in her life? Good question...I would say maybe maybe not. Who knows remember the story is all about her and so she might like this path just because it will be all about her.

I want that to be bitter sweet though, what can you learn from that ladies and gents too of course. The dualities have to be clear but anyhow none too deep today just skimming the surface and trying to get them next three to six pages out today! If I do Im good...

No comments:

Post a Comment